Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What do you want to be when you grow up?

You might think that's a strange question to ask a "grown adult." But, it is our perspective at Start Your Best Life Now and 2Young2Retire-MN that you are NEVER done growing! It doesn't matter how many candles are on your cake! You should still be actively planning what's next for you. Too many people get to a stage in life where they begin to "just let life happen." They think "whatever will be, will be." Well, I beg to differ! You should be making very deliberate decisions about what's next for you, how to accomplish your goals and fulfill your dreams. Yes, YOU CAN! I certainly don't want to get to the end of my time here and have regrets and wonder, what if? What if I'd tried...., what if I could have .....? I would rather try and find out something isn't right for me it isn't what I thought it was than not to try at all. The way for you to live up to your potential, live each day to the fullest and achieve things you haven't yet been able to do is to answer some important questions and make deliberate decisions about what you want to do and begin a plan to get there. The questions you need to consider are: Who am I (now, today)? What do I really want? What matters most to me? What are MY possibilities? Then, the next step is to make some very deliberate decisions based on the answers to those questions. But, that isn't enough. You also need to put a plan in place to move you from where you are today to where you want to be--and TAKE ACTION! If you are ready to begin exploring these questions, working on some deliberate decisions and the plans to get you where YOU want to go, that's where I come in! I offer group sessions, one-on-one coaching and provide many resources and tools to help you get where you want to go! Let's get started today! Contact me at 612-209-1775 or send me an email at lindam@2young2retire-mn.com. I'd love to talk to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment